Jammu, 20 May | Classifying districts of Jammu and Kashmir into Red, Orange and Green zones, J&K Government said that all shops from tomorrow will open from 9.a.m. to 5.00 pm maintaining social distancing and wear a mask.
Doda, Kishtwar, Poonch and Rajouri districts are in Green Zone.
All districts of Jammu province except Kathua, Samba and Ramban fall under Orange Zone.
All Districts of Kashmir Divison Except Ganderbal & Bandipura & Jammu Divison (Kathua, Samba and Ramban) fall Under Red Zone.
The Guidelines/Instructions on Lockdown measures in the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir are as under:
- Barbershops, Saloons, Parlors permitted in all areas except within the limits of Municipal Corporations in Orange zones.
- All economic and courier services, all Agriculture, Horticulture, Animal Husbandry and Related Activities, Banks and Financial activities permitted in the entire Union Territory.
- All Shops, including in Market areas, Bazaars, Market Complexes except Single Brand/Multi-Brand to be permitted in orange zones.
- All private offices are permitted to operate with only 50% of staff.
- All Liquor shops are permitted to operate in Orange and Green zones.
- All religious places shall be closed for public in J&K.
- All e-commerce and Courier services are allowed to operate in J&K,
- Marriage related functions are allowed with not more than 50 people in Orange zones.
- Funeral/Last rites related rituals are allowed with not more than 20 persons in Orange zones.
- Permitted Shops to remain open from 9 AM to 5 PM in orange zones
- Malls, Gyms, Schools and Colleges to Remain closed.